Atiyeh International offers consulting and contract services to nonprofits in the Pacific Northwest.
Leslie and Tom Atiyeh, the two principals, have many years of experience working with nonprofit organizations and their donors. Tom’s previous position as Chief Development Officer at Restore Oregon was particularly successful in raising brand awareness and significant multi-year pledges that helped establish a six-figure endowment with the Oregon Community Foundation. Leslie guided Northwest China Council for nearly two years as Executive Director, increasing both individual and corporate membership levels as well as donations by nearly 50%. She worked with her board members to introduce Oregon’s Asian newcomers to the concepts of nonprofit membership and donation support. Tom and Leslie are comfortable working with a structured donor cultivation process.
Atiyeh International, Ltd. is a “C” Corporation based in Newberg, OR with a 2,400-sq. foot office/warehouse and all the modern office amenities powered by a photo voltaic solar array. Our company is seeking contracting opportunities where we are well-matched and can apply our skill sets in the nonprofit world.
• Interview board and staff with proven discovery questions
• SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats)
• Create a sustainable strategic development vision
• Marketing and sales planning
• Campaign management and roll out
• Public relations
• Business collaboration and sponsorship
• Salesforce.com CRM
• Making the “ask” and closing the deal
• Trade-show implementation and follow up
• Reducing operating costs – increasing efficiency & revenue
• Performance measurements
• Contracted or interim part time C level positions
Call our office today for a free consultation of how we can assist your organization.
(800) 669-1905 or (503) 538-7560